This low carb yogurt parfait is perfect for dessert or really any time of day. I included wild blueberries, diced strawberries, nut butter, Cookie Clusters and Two Good Yogurt. I have a couple different keto low carb yogurt recipes that can be made into parfaits or just mix all the ingredients into a bowl. Easy peasy. It's nice to be able to enjoy yogurt without all the extra carbs! This was a total flavor blast😉

This low carb yogurt parfait is perfect for dessert or really any time of day. I included wild blueberries, diced strawberries, nut butter, Cookie Clusters and Two Good Yogurt. I have a couple different keto low carb yogurt recipes that can be made into parfaits or just mix all the ingredients into a bowl. Easy peasy. It's nice to be able to enjoy yogurt without all the extra carbs! This was a total flavor blast😉

from Lynn Terry https://ift.tt/31R0ss6
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog